WHY CHOOSE US
With over 45 years of experience in providing personalised funeral services, Hutchinson Family Funerals is here to offer you professional advice and caring support. Our main aim is to honor the wishes of you, your family, and your loved one, and to handle all the important formalities so you don’t have to. We are available to make funeral arrangements any day of the week, including weekends and are more than happy to meet with your family in our funeral home in Taree, or the comfort of your home.
Terry and Michelle can be contacted 24 hours a day to discuss funeral services, or for continual support and guidance whenever you need.
FUNERAL SERVICES AND FAMILY TRIBUTES
It is important to remember that everyone is unique and therefore so is each persons funeral service. At Hutchinson Family Funerals we cater for all types of services and tributes from the most elaborate to a simple family gathering. We can arrange religious and non religious funerals, special cultured funerals, Memorials and delicate goodbyes for babies and children.
PRE-PAID & PRE-ARRANGED
about death can be a difficult thing, some people don't want to think
about the inevitability of death, but despite the initial unease of
these conversations, more people are choosing to pre pay or pre arrange
their funerals. Pre Paying or Pre arranging takes some of the burden of a
grieving family at the time of a loved ones death, it can answer
questions of what your wishes are for your final goodbye. Pre paying
adds the advantage of financial security over the funeral price.
arranging a funeral service, there are some important questions you may
be asked to ensure the service is meaningful, and suited to your loved
Some of them may include the following:
- Will you require a cremation or burial?
- Would you like clergy or a celebrant to conduct the service?
- Where would you like the service to be held?
- Is there a preferred day and time you’d like the service to be held?
- What style of coffin or casket would you prefer?
- Do you need help with newspaper and radio announcements?
- Will you require a viewing?
- Would you like floral tributes arranged?
- Do you have pallbearers in mind?
- Will you require an organist or recorded music at the service?
- Would you like refreshments and a wake?
- The transfer of your loved one to our funeral home
- All aspects of the funeral ceremony
- All medical certificates required by law
- Floral tributes
- Refreshments for the wake at our premises
- Newspaper and radio announcements
- A dignified viewing of your loved one at our funeral home
- Use of our on-site chapel
- Booking the clergy or celebrant
- Order of service booklets
- Memorial books
- Funeral music or photo memorial DVD